Stichting Marathon Enschede, located at Roomweg 167e 7523 BM, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
www.enschedemarathon.nl Roomweg 167e, 7523 BM Enschede
Sandra Melief is the Data Protection Officer of the Marathon Enschede Foundation. She can be reached via [email protected]
Personal data that we process
Stichting Marathon Enschede processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide this data to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
– First and last name
– Date of birth
– Address data
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
– Information about your activities on our website
– Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
– Internet browser and device type
– Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Stichting Marathon Enschede processes the following special and / or sensitive personal data of you:
– data of persons younger than 16 years of age Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact us via [email protected] and we will remove this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Stichting Marathon Enschede processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment.
– Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure.
– To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services.
– Inform you about changes to our services and products.
– To deliver goods and services to you.
– Marathon Enschede Foundation analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to adjust the range of products and services to your preferences.
– To invite you to the new edition next year.
Stichting Marathon Enschede processes your personal data on the basis of an agreement between you and the Marathon Enschede foundation, due to compliance with a legal obligation, due to a legitimate interest or based on your permission.
Automated decision making
Stichting Marathon Enschede does not take decisions on the basis of automated processing about matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (for example, an employee of Stichting Marathon Enschede). The Marathon Enschede Foundation uses the following computer programs or systems: registreren.nl, sharepoint, Wegwed, Digital Harold, for registering registrations for various distances and sending newsletters.
How long do we keep personal data
Stichting Marathon Enschede does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data are collected. We use a 10-year retention period of personal data in order to be able to continue to inform about the activities of Stichting Marathon Enschede.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Stichting Marathon Enschede shares your personal data with various third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. We enter into a data processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. The Marathon Enschede Foundation remains responsible for these processes. In addition, Stichting Marathon Enschede provides your personal information to other third parties. We only do this with your explicit permission.
cookies, or similar techniques
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Stichting Marathon Enschede and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to [email protected] To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we request that you send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen service number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks. The Marathon Enschede Foundation would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national data protection authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteit Individual data.nl/nl/contact-with-de-autoriteit- Individual data/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Stichting Marathon Enschede takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via [email protected] Stichting Marathon Enschede has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
– Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
– TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this on the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
– DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving emails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
-DNSSEC is an additional security (in addition to DNS) for converting a domain name (#company_website) to the associated IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. That way we prevent you from being redirected to a fake IP address.