Conditions Ready for Takeoff
Given the fact that this is a Fieldlab event, access for people belonging to a risk group as described by RIVM is not possible. The participant in a pilot event declares (by purchasing a card or attending the event) that he or she is prepared to meet a number of conditions which are appropriate to the scientific research in which he or she is participating in the pilot event.
- After registration, cancellation without charge is not possible. In the event of cancellation, the full registration fee will be charged, unless the event is cancelled by the authorities.
- Exception: Death of a loved one or illness.
- If you are tested positive you will get your money back (€19.50).
Wearing a mouth mask is mandatory until you have shown your negative COVID test (Corona check app).
Start number is personal, so not transferable.
- Participation from 14 years.
- 5 days after participation in the event, you will be urgently requested to do another (free) COVID test. Communication will continue to take place via Close (app).
- All registrations of Ready for Takeoff are organised by Enschede Marathon and have no connection to the regular edition.
- Self brought refreshments are not allowed on the hospitality square.
- Event area Twenthe Airport is closed for public, only participants are allowed.
- Participant grants permission in advance to the Organiser to publish photos and visual material etc. made during or around the Event, on which the participant is visible.
- Participant downloads the Close app for communication purposes after registering or purchasing the admission ticket.
- The participant is tested in advance, by means of a quick test on the day of the Event.
- The quick tests are free and will take place at one of the locations designated by Fieldlab Events. Participants are asked to schedule a test as close to home as possible.
- The link for scheduling the test and the details of the location will follow a few days before the event via the Close App.
- When performing the test, registration is necessary and required according to Dutch guidelines, including for reporting to and source and contact investigation by the GGD in case of an unexpected positive result.
- If the participant has a positive test for COVID-19, he or she will not attend the event, but will go directly into quarantine.
- The participant answers truthfully the triage questions, within 4 hours before the event.
- If the participant answers yes to one of the questions in the health statement, he or she will not come to the event.
- Each participant must be personally registered and available to the organisation.
- The participant will follow the instructions of the organisation, both instructions given by email/app or in any other way before, during and after the event, as well as instructions given personally by representatives of the organisation.
- The participant will follow the RIVM guidelines as they apply to daily traffic (1.5 m distance, group size, etc).
- If the participant is asked to do a quick test and/or take a temperature reading, he/she will cooperate.
- The participant will wear protective measures such as a mouth mask on request of the organisation or will be asked to refrain from wearing protective measures.
- The participant is aware that he/she may be asked to come closer than 1.5 m to each other.
- At a number of Fieldlab Events, the participant will be given a tag or other detection device to register his/her movements.
- The participant can be followed by observation or video analysis and agrees that these images will be used for analysis purposes.
- The participant declares to agree with the fact that all collected data and video images will be used for analysis purposes for scientific research.
- The participant will be tested afterwards, five days after the event.
- The quick tests will take place at one of the locations designated by Fieldlab Events.
- The link for scheduling the test and the details of the location will follow via the Close App.
- When carrying out the test, registration is necessary and in accordance with Dutch guidelines, also for reporting and source and contact investigation by the GGD in case of an unexpected positive result.
- In the period after the event (ten days), the participant takes into account that no vulnerable groups will be visited, until a negative COVID test result is known from the participant.
- If the participant proves positive for COVID-19 in this period, an additional test will be done to see if he or she has been infected during the event.
- The participant cooperates with various surveys via the Close app, which can be found on the participant’s phone for this purpose at least three weeks after the event.
- In addition to these terms and conditions, the general terms and conditions of the organiser of the event apply. These can be found in the additional information section of the relevant event.
As indicated above, the current RIVM measures are abandoned in favour of the research by Fieldlab Events. The participant agrees that no liability for possible contamination with the Covid-19 virus arises from this. Participation is at one’s own expense and risk. The organisation cannot be held responsible for any injury, material and/or immaterial damage to the participant and his/her belongings.