In recent years, Enschede has offered Marathon clinics and associated endurance runs in beautiful areas in Twente and the surrounding area. Because we have stopped these clinics, our loyal participant Karel Holtrop wants to continue organizing these long runs. The start is informal, under the motto: “I'm going for a run and whoever wants to join, joins”.
On the following days, spread over Twente, the following distances will be run in preparation for the Enschede Marathon:
• Saturday, November 19, 2022, 2x 10 km, starts at 9:00 AM. The 2nd round starts at approximately 10:05 AM. Start from t Kruiselt in de Lutte. Led by Karel Holtrop.
• Saturday December 17, 2022, 2x 12 km, start 9:00 am. The 2nd round will start at approximately 10:18 am. Location is still unknown.
• Saturday January 21, 2023, 2x 14 km start at 9:00 AM. The 2nd round will start at approximately 10:31 am. Location Twickel, starts from 't Hoogspel Delden. Led by Maud Bijsterbosch and Ingrid Kaal.
• Saturday, February 18, 2023, 2 x 16 km, Start 9:00 AM. The 2nd round will start at approximately 10:44 am. Location is still unknown.
• Saturday March 18, 2023, 2 x 18 km, Start 9:00 am. The 2nd round approximately at 10:57 am. Location De Hooge Esch in Buurse. Led by Karel Holtrop and Leo.
Runners preparing for the full marathon can run double the laps. The person aiming for the half marathon can run a single lap.
Do you feel like hooking up? Would you like to help organize one of the long runs?
Send Karel Holtrop an email to: [email protected]