Have you just started running? Are you recovering from an injury? Or are you aiming for a PR and therefore a very fast 5 km? It is all possible! The Univé FitRUN is a great distance for everyone aged 12 years and older. This FitRUN will lead you right through the city centre of Enschede. Will you join us?
Take up the challenge!
We look forward to seeing you at the start of the Univé FitRUN on 24 April. So register today!
Participate in and experience the oldest marathon in the Netherlands.
Registering outside Europe
What is included in your registration?
– BIB number with integrated time registration
– Special anniversary medal
– Your results on our website
– Certificate (download)
– Traffic-free and officially measured race course
– Water and refreshment stations (with water, sports drinks and fruit) after the finish
– DJs along the route
Prepare yourself well
Would you like to receive tips & tricks from professional trainers or do you need some extra motivation then join the Enschede Marathon Clinics.
Registration fee Univé FitRUN 5 km
Please note: when registering until 31 March, you will receive a BIB number with your first name and you can also order the anniversary shirt and BibBits. When registering after 31 March, these options are no longer available.
– Pre-registration up to and including 1 January 2022: € 7,00
– Pre-registration 2 January to 31 March 2022: € 8,00
– Pre-registration 1 April to 20 April 2022: € 8,00
– Registration during the marathon weekend: € 8,50
Sunday, April 24, 2022
Starting time Univé FitRUN 5 km
Start and finish location
H.J. van Heekplein
The limit for covering the 5 km is 1 hour.
The race course is officially measured and certified according to the guidelines of the Dutch Athletics Association (Atletiekunie).