Have you just started running? Are you recovering from an injury? Or are you aiming for a PR and therefore a very fast 5 km? It is all possible! The Univé FitRUN is a great distance for everyone aged 12 years and older. This FitRUN will lead you right through the city centre of Enschede. Will you join us?
Take up the challenge!
We look forward to seeing you at the start of the Univé FitRUN on April 21. So register today!
Participate in and experience the oldest marathon in the Netherlands.
What is included in your registration?
– BIB number with integrated time registration
– Your results on our website
– Certificate (download)
– Traffic-free and officially measured race course
– Water and refreshment stations (with water, sports drinks and fruit) after the finish
– DJs along the route
Registration fee Univé FitRUN 5 km
Please note: when registering until March 28, you will receive a BIB number with your first name and you can also order the anniversary shirt and BibBits. Also, based on your time, you will be assigned to the correct starting block. When registering after March 28, these options are no longer available.
– Pre-registration up to and including January 1st 2024: € 8,00
– Pre-registration January 2nd to March 28, 2024: € 9,00
– Pre-registration March 29 to April 14, 2024: € 9,00 (without name on number)
– Registration during the marathon weekend: € 10,00 (without name on number)
Click on the image to enlarge it.
Sunday, April 21, 2024
Starting time Univé FitRUN 5 km
Start and finish location
The limit for covering the 5 km is 45 minutes. If you do not run within the set limit, the result will not be included in the results.nl
The race course is officially measured and certified according to the guidelines of the Dutch Athletics Association (Atletiekunie).