Maybe this is your latest challenge and you have never run so many kilometres before. Or maybe you want to improve your PR! Challenge yourself and join the Rosen CityRUN 10 km. Explore Enschede while running, and be surprised by this great route. You will finish at the Van Heekplein, but not without being supported by thousands of fans along the route and of course at the finish line. Will you join us?
Take up the challenge!
Take up the challenge and participate in the Rosen CityRUN on April 21. Register today!
The registration fee includes:
– water stations (aid stations and sponge stations) along the route (+/- every 2.5 km) and directly after the finish
– Sportvoedingwebshop.com IsoDrink along the course and after the finish
What is included in your registration?
– BIB number with integrated time registration
– Your results on our website
– Certificate (download)
– Traffic-free and officially measured race course
– Water and refreshment stations along the route and after the finish
– DJs along the route
Registration fee Rosen CityRUN 10 km
Please note: when registering until March 28, you will receive a BIB number with your first name and you can also order the anniversary shirt and BibBits. Also, based on your time, you will be assigned to the correct starting block. When registering after March 28, these options are no longer available.
– Pre-registration up to and including January 1st, 2024: € 15,00
– Pre-registration January 2nd to March 28, 2024: € 16,00
– Pre-registration March 29 to April 15, 2024: € 16,00 (without name on number)
– Registration in the marathon weekend: € 18,00 (withour name on number)
Click on the image to enlarge it.
Sunday, April 21, 2024
Starting time Rosen CityRUN 10 km
Start and finish location
The limit for running the Rosen CityRUN 10 km is 1.5 hours. If you do not run within the set limit, the result will not be included in the results.
The allocation of the starting blocks is based on the expected finishing time. Please take your place in the starting area that suits your expected finishing time best.
|Starting block Green||Runners with a competition licence|
|Starting block Blue||< 55 minutes|
|Starting block Yellow||55 minutes – 1:04:00 hrs.|
|Starting block Orange||1:04:00 hrs. – 1:15:00 hrs.|
|Starting block Red||> 1:15:00 hrs.|
The race course is officially measured and certified according to the guidelines of the Dutch Athletics Association (Atletiekunie).
It is forbidden to be accompanied by a cyclist who offers drinks. Only cyclists with a valid course card (provided by the organization) have permission for this. Participants who do not comply with this rule will be disqualified.