Maybe this is your latest challenge and you have never run so many kilometres before. Or maybe you want to improve your PR! Challenge yourself and join the Rosen CityRUN 10 km. Explore Enschede while running, and be surprised by this great route. You will finish at the Van Heekplein, but not without being supported by thousands of fans along the route and of course at the finish line. Will you join us?
Take up the challenge!
Take up the challenge and participate in the Rosen CityRUN on 24 April. Register today!
Registering outside Europe
The registration fee includes:
– water stations (aid stations and sponge stations) along the route (+/- every 2.5 km) and directly after the finish
– Sportvoedingwebshop.com IsoDrink along the course and after the finish
What is included in your registration?
– BIB number with integrated time registration
– Special anniversary medal
– Your results on our website
– Certificate (download)
– Traffic-free and officially measured race course
– Water and refreshment stations along the route and after the finish
– DJs along the route
Prepare yourself well
Would you like to receive tips & tricks from professional trainers and train together with others, then join the Enschede Marathon Clinics.
Registration fee Rosen CityRUN 10 km
Please note: when registering until 31 March, you will receive a BIB number with your first name and you can also order the anniversary shirt and BibBits. When registering after 31 March, these options are no longer available.
– Pre-registration up to and including 1 January 2022: € 14,00
– Pre-registration 2 January to 31 March 2022: € 15,50
– Pre-registration 1 April to 20 April: € 15,50
– Registration in the marathon weekend: € 16,50
Sunday, April 24, 2022
Starting time Rosen CityRUN 10 km
Start and finish location
H.J. van Heekplein
The limit for running the Rosen CityRUN 10 km is 1.5 hours.
The allocation of the starting blocks is based on the expected finishing time. Please take your place in the starting area that suits your expected finishing time best.
|Starting block Green||Runners with a competition licence|
|Starting block Blue||< 55 minutes|
|Starting block Yellow||55 minutes – 1:04:00 hrs.|
|Starting block Orange||1:04:00 hrs. – 1:15:00 hrs.|
|Starting block Red||> 1:15:00 hrs.|
The race course is officially measured and certified according to the guidelines of the Dutch Athletics Association (Atletiekunie).