The Movella Half Marathon is the most popular distance of the Enschede Marathon. Thousands of participants take up the challenge and run the 21.1 km. A beautiful route and thousands of fans along the course. What a vibrant energy! This is what you have trained for!
Sign up now!
Take up the challenge and run this great half marathon in Enschede on Sunday April 16. Register today!
Participate in and experience the oldest marathon in the Netherlands and Western Europe.
What is included in your registration?
– BIB number with integrated time registration
– Your results on our website
– Certificate (download)
– Traffic-free and officially measured race course
– Water and refreshment stations (with sponges, water, sports drinks and fruit) along the route (+/- every 2.5 km) and after the finish
– DJs along the route
– Possibility to join our pacers
Registration fee Movella Half Marathon
Please note: when registering until March 28, you will receive a BIB number with your first name and you can also order the anniversary shirt and BibBits. When registering after March 28, these options are no longer available.
– Pre-registration up to and including January 1st, 2023: € 28,00
– Pre-registration January 2nd to March 28, 2023: € 32,00
– Pre-registration March 29 to April 14, 2023: € 32,00 (without name on number)
– Registration in the marathon weekend: € 36,00 (without name on nummer)
Prize schedule Movella Half Marathon
Soon you’ll find here the prize schedule of Enschede Marathon 2023 here.
See the map below for the Movella Half Marathon route (thin green line).
Sunday, April 16, 2023
Starting time Movella Half Marathon
Start and finish location
H.J. van Heekplein
SEN (up to and including 34 years), M35, M40, M45, M50, M55 and M60
SEN (up to and including 34 years), W35, W40, W45, W50, W55 and W60
The limit for running the Movella Half Marathon is 2.5 hours.
The allocation of the starting blocks is based on the expected finishing time. Please take your place in the starting area that suits your expected finishing time best.
|Starting block Green||Elite runners + runners with a competition licence (starting straight behind the elite runners)|
|Starting block Blue||< 1:30:00 hrs.|
|Starting block Yellow||1:30:00 hrs. – 1:45:00 hrs.|
|Starting block Orange||1:45:00 hrs. – 2:00:00 hrs.|
|Starting block Red||> 2:00:00 hours|
The race course is officially measured and certified according to the guidelines of the Dutch Athletics Association (Atletiekunie) and AIMS – World Athletics.
Do you need a GPX file for Movella Half Marathon? Download it here.