Maybe this is your newest challenge and you have never run so many miles. Maybe you want to improve your PR? Anyway, the 10 kilometers is also 10 cm after the centimeter. So take the challenge!
Take up the challenge!
Take up the challenge and run the FitRUN 5 kilometer from Enschede on Sunday April 18, 2021.
Take part and experience the oldest marathon of the Netherlands!
Registering outside Europe
Until 1 January 2021: €7.00
From 2 January to March 31, 2021: €8.00
Registration during the marathon weekend: €8.50
The registration fee includes:
– a bib number with an integrated time chip
– a special commemorative medal
– result on www.enschedemarathon.nl
– the ability to download a certificate
– a completely traffic-free and officially measured course
– water stations (aid stations and sponge stations) along the route (+/- every 2.5 km) and directly after the finish
– Sportvoedingwebshop.com IsoDrink along the course and after the finish
Sunday, April 18, 2021
H.J. van Heekplein
The limit for taking the 5 km is 1 hour.
The trail is officially measured and certified according to the guidelines of Athletics Union. The distance is officially 56.58 meters too long.